Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLearning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Voting_barLearning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLearning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Voting_barLearning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe SLEEP ORDER

Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Marcus was in Oak town, he sat down at a bar in Oak Town and started to read some books. He was reading a book that spoke on different kinds of magic. As he was reading the book, one magic caught his eye. "Hm...Writings of darkness and Writings of Light. Other words known as Rune magic and Rune breaking magic." Marcus kept reading onwards and scratched his head. He placed a bookmark and picked up a book filled with runes. He decided what other way of learning these two magic's would be to actually read a book that held runes within.::
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 pm

"Yep, as for guards or other people entering I can put a rune around the chambers preventing escape and others from joining. I can see why rune magic isn't used, learning it takes time that and no even decides to use it in different ways." Marcus said as he started to writing runes on the glass itself.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Liliana smiled "It is a good idea but I am sure one from the council can use rune magic so it will only make it easy for them to trap me"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:05 pm

"Hm...true unless I control the minds of one of the guards, and implant the teachings of rune magic in his mind. He'll be able to rewrite runes if a council member write their own runes." Marcus said as he showed her the idea in the books he was writing in.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Liliana look at the book "No if you do it they can lead it back to you and if I fail they will come after you and I will not have that happens understood" She said is serious she would not have anything should happen to him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:25 pm

"Ok master Liliana but I can get you that opening, hm...I wish there wa another way I could help you from the inside."
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Liliana hit him soft on the head for calling her master "It is sweet of you but you do so much I will not expose you to more danger"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Marcus rubbed his head and chuckled a bit. "I'll take it as a route to serious training." Marcus said as he got up to throw the shattered glass away.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Liliana smiled at him "Marcus how are you doing I want to hear how it goes with my old student"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Marcus sat back down and put his notes away. "Well, everything is going ok, my skills are getting better and my senses are as sharp as a dragon slayer's. I reached S rank within the guild so everything is going well. What about you master Liliana? I'm pretty sure you spent time relaxing because you still look like you did before you left."
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Liliana shook her head no matter what she said or did he would probably not stop calling her master "Yea I was relaxing and tried to get over that Leia is death but I will not talk about that right now" she smiled at him "And I knew you would be an S rank you have talent and you know how you should use it it'll probably not be long until you surpass me but one thing you did not say anything about was girls so found one?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Marcus blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his head. "I've haven't found a girl besides. I'm blind, I'm pretty sure it would be a bit weird to her."
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Liliana took a small stone up and threw it at him she knew him enough to know he would catch it or dodge it
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:02 am

Hearing the rock tear through the air Marcus was able to tell the direction of the rock. He held his hand out snatching the rock from the air. "Whats that about master Liliana?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:11 am

Liliana smiled just as she remembered him "How many times must I say it you are not blind you just can not use your eyes so you look in other ways so stop using it as an excuse for not finding an girl you can see better than most" She said it hard almost as if he had done something wrong but also warm and kindly because she did not mean anything bad with what she said
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:19 am

Marcus rubbed the back of his head. "Hm...your right, I figure I better stop with the crutches huh?" Marcus said in a a]asking tone.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:27 am

Liliana laughed a little at him "You could probably take a dragon down without you would be worried but when it comes to girls are you still the little shy boy as I remember"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:33 am

Marcus face turned red and he began to stuttered. "N-No. I-I'm not that shy boy you knew before." Marcus shook his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:37 am

Liliana laughed a little "Of course you are not your face is just usually so red" she could not help but to smile at him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:51 am

"Fine, I'm a bit shy. I just don't know how to speak to girls. Without me either saying something hurtful and so on." Marcus smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:56 am

Liliana shook her head "God what shall I do with you it is easy to talk to girls and you just need to be yourself I can promise you no girl will be able to resist you"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:59 am

Marcus smiled a bit. "Your saying that because you know me. What if you didn't know me?" Marcus laid back with relax look.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:04 am

"I would probably run screaming away" Liliana laughed "No I would be interested in you as you said you are blind but can still see it is a little mystery and girls like a little mystery now and then"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am

Marcus chuckled a bit. "Oh really, hm..I'll try that out then." Marcus had then remembered something. "Oh that's right, do you know the time?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:10 am

Liliana looked at her watch "Almost 15:00 why?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:15 am

"Oh, well I had a friend somewhere here who had information on the books I asked for. But I still got time before I need to meet up with him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next