Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Inside the chruch - Page 2 Vote_lcapInside the chruch - Page 2 Voting_barInside the chruch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Inside the chruch - Page 2 Vote_lcapInside the chruch - Page 2 Voting_barInside the chruch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting SLEEP ORDER eucliffe

Inside the chruch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soumei

Soumei

Inside the chruch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Soumei wasn't a big fan of the church but since he was walking pass he stop inside he look around then started to walk up touching the seats as his fingers touch the polish wood he look up at what look like statue he stop dead in his tracks as he looked up at the statue and just stare it then he wonder something if they had a statue here then they must have "A graveyard" he stated but he wonder where
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:41 am

He highly doubt this was going to work out in his favor after today "Why I don't trust magic council members" he used his magic to shot him up into the air Soumei then launched another round of magical blast heading for Marcus, he went flying at him the negative energy he was giving out release a dark flying clone that went at Marcus head on causing a explosion that slow down his movements once again Soumei tried his attack again from a far using the negative energy he was gonna use his magic to cancel out Marcus mind magic
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:46 am

Marcus who was complete taken off guard from his drawback hadn't noticed the blast taking the explosion. He jumped back he wiped his bloody nose and smiled. "Thank you, I've seen enough." He bowed and stood up right as the blast was coming he swayed his hand and pillars of light absorbed the blast. "I see why you got the rank your at now." Marcus stood still.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:54 am

Soumei guard wasn't down in fact he had change he wasn't nice anymore his whole body was on guard and he was leaking out magic he didn't trust him not after that attack "Sure whatever you say"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:59 am

Marcus figured he lost Soumei's trust but it didn't matter to him, he had to be sure. Marcus head started to kill him all for different reasons, he walked over to a seat and sat down. "Damnit, not now." Marcus nose was still bleeding and he pulled a napkin to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:14 am

He wasn't about to worry about some guy that attack him Soumei stood there and watch him bleed probably a side affect from his magic he thought it happen a lot and it wasn't his problem but he wasn't cold never that "Whats wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:18 am

"Oh nothing, just my body telling me to stop over doing things. Since I didn't recover from a battle earlier, my body would shut me down, thats the cost of me getting a tad bit over board." Marcus sighed at his himself forgetting about his earlier fight. Marcus had got up and put the cloth away.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Soumei kinda of relax a bit not to much at all he was still up tight about this whole thing "So you can't use your magic without hurting?" he asked still standing there
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Marcus looked at Soumei with a confused look. "Huh, oh no I can use my magic without harm. But over using a result of that would be me using my magic effects multiple times, all at once is the problem. I grew to the pain but I stop myself to prevent harm on my body. Still need this body after all."
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 am

Soumei understood his magic now for the most part he understand it anyway and he could say tht it had great side affects to the great power "I understand now"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:27 am

"I see your magic is darkness but much broader than that, using it must be difficult to control it if you could without backlash." Marcus said running the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:13 am

"The magic isn't lets say finish at this time" he didn't show off to much of his magic because well he didn't want him to give him any type of info he could use again him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:23 am

Marcus nodded his head and stood up he walk over to the doors and pushed them opened.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:25 am

Soumei notice him leaving he wasn't going to stop in fact in about five to six minutes after he left Soumei would make a break for it
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Marcus stopped and turned around. "So you coming or not?" Marcus stillhad his doubts about this place what could of been hiding here and how many more traps were left.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Soumei didn't have to think about it he knew how he was going to get out of this place "I'll go out another way" he stated as he looked at him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Marcus nodded his head and closed the door behind him leaving altogether. Marcus figured he had something hiding and rather not get more involved.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the chruch   Inside the chruch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the chruch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2