Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP ORDER sting

Go down 
+5
Haze
KingHyuuga
Sinner
Dragon-spirit
Liliana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Liliana had waited just over one hour for the ship she should sail with and the ship was just over one hour late Liliana sighed she had her red shirt with a white skirt and white boots on she look at all the people which also waited the sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky Liliana smiled as long as it was such a good weather she did not mind waiting
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:06 pm

"Yea maybe we go and find you a boyfriend" she laugh she could picture Liliana dancing and talking to guys it just made her laugh even more
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:14 pm

"I was thinking more of one for you see I'm not interested in getting a boyfriend" Liliana smiled she look at the tree and got a small tear in her eye "I wish Leia could have seen it she would have loved it" She shook her head and look at Ally "Sorry I just get like that sometimes "
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Ally put her arm around she look like she needed a hug "You know what the greatest magic in the world is Liliana?" she asked giving her a small hug as she closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:09 pm

"Ally...." Liliana smiled Ally was so sweet it was as if Liliana had known her for several years as they stood there it was nice a hug from a friend "I used to ask Leia the same question she would always answer it is mom's magic and I would always say that it was love she never understood it" small tears ran down her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:35 pm

"Yea its love Liliana" she rubbed her head she had never been a mom but she knew that it was hard losing a child and she could only see the pain "You need more love in your life"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Liliana smiled and laughed a little "Perhaps but not now maybe when I got revenge for Leia I can find love" she look at Ally it was as if she knew how Liliana feltshe smiled sweet "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:42 pm

"Do you know who killed your daughter as in who gave the order?" she was about to get to a point that maybe she needed to hear but at the same time she was thinking she didn't need to hear it
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Liliana shook her head "No but I could imagine it was The Chairman of the Magic Council since the three that attacked me and Leia was all members of the magic council themselves"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:42 pm

"And your gonna go in alone aren't you?" Ally kinda of thought the way she was going and the way she might get her self killed before anything else
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Liliana smiled "I have to I will not have more get hurt because of me" she had no plans to get help no one should get hurt because they would help her
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:55 pm

"Liliana thats something you can't do and you know it somethings you have to work with others to do" Ally was about to really speak her mind she didn't want Liliana to die she needed help
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Liliana sigh quiet "Ally my daughter is dead because of me when I go after the council I have to do it alone otherwise more will get killed because of me" she smiled as if everything was going to be ok even though she knew she probably would be killed "Besides I am stronger than I look"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:16 pm

"I'm going with you when you do" she said taking out her lighter and smoke Ally wasn't taking no for answer either she lit her smoke and smile
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Liliana smiled sweet "Thanks Ally you are very sweet" she look sweet at Ally "But I will not get you involved in my war so no you will not be going with me" She said it kind but hard and seriously she would not let Ally get killed
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Off from the distance was Marcus he waved his finger and runes appeared infront of the two ladies. Marcus walk out and nodded to Ally words. "I refuse to let my master die, this is the council after all and a solid plan is in order. A friend of mines went through the trouble of spying on the council members daily routes."
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 pm

"You go choice in the matter it would seem I'm coming" she said now with Marucs here but she thought he worked for the council
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Liliana look furious at the runes "You two do not know what I am capable of not even you my old student the council can't kill me" she had not been this angry in a long time "You do nothing Ally and Marcus remove the runes now"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:15 pm

"But master, surly you must want help. You think the council would turn down help?" Hearing his master angry tone something in Marcus made him listen and take the runes off.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Liliana look at Marcus if her eyes could kill he would be dead now "No the council would not turn down help because they do not care what happens as long as they survive I do not want to see one more die because of me so I'll have to do it alone even if it kills me"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 pm

"And you think that makes it right because you wanna die for an revenge?" Ally asked even though she was getting mad things had to be said now of all times "So lets say you do die how would you think that would make us feel? and the other people who know you?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Liliana look at Ally still with the same eyes "And I would never forgive myself if something happened you or any of the others I know" she took around her necklace "And I've been dead a long time I died when they killed Leia so you see they can't kill me because I am already dead"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:25 pm

"Well then I guess theres nothing we can do about it can we" Ally said rubbing her head a woman who had something on her head and wasn't about to let go couldn't be stopped
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Liliana took a deep breath and relaxed a little "And beside I can a thing or two which not even the council know about so don't worry I will not die no matter what happens"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:30 pm

"I trust you" she kinda of had no choice in the matter right now she had to trust her it was her plan and her life after all no matter how much Ally thought of her as a friend she couldn't do nothing about it
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 pm

"Good I can take of myself" Liliana smiled one of the thing she was most afraid of was to more hurt people she care for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next