Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP ORDER sting

Go down 
+5
Haze
KingHyuuga
Sinner
Dragon-spirit
Liliana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Liliana had waited just over one hour for the ship she should sail with and the ship was just over one hour late Liliana sighed she had her red shirt with a white skirt and white boots on she look at all the people which also waited the sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky Liliana smiled as long as it was such a good weather she did not mind waiting
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Liliana sigh and sat down again "I hope it was not something I did that made him sad" she look at Ally "Please do not be too hard on him"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:32 pm

"Can't make you no promise there" Ally got up the train had came to a stop she had to show her around oak town she would come to love it
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:36 pm

"I guess you can't" Liliana got up and smiled at Ally she was glad they had arrived so fast she was looking forward to see the town
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Ally walk out of the train with her and smiled she loved being home "Welcome to Oak town" she said the nice clean air that smelled like trees,the town of trees and kids playing and the lively shops open all day she wanted her to take all of it in first
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Liliana could hear the kids playing they sounded so happy she was not quite sure where they were but she could hear them and just that made her smile she could smell the trees in the air it was nice and all the people going from one shop to the next "Ally you live in a lovely place"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:08 pm

"You should live here too we can easily find you a good house" she smiled and walk into town the main town so many buildings that were shops,doctors and things she stop a stand they had some food on it judging by the smell it was cookies and they were fresh
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Liliana walk with her "It could be nice but as long as the magic council is efter me it is not a good idea" she look around as they walk there were really everything and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:48 pm

"Well then you'll fit right in here the magic council hates our guild probably for not listening to them" Ally brought some cookies she really wanted her to stay but why was the council after her
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Liliana laughed and smiled at Ally "Trust me when I say there is a huge difference the council hates your guild and they want my head on a platter I worked for them for many years so I know how they work" she just smiled as if it was normal for her
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Ally was kinda of shock that they wanted her dead like that it was a shock "Well then you can come visit when ever you like" she handed her a cookie she thought she hadn't ate anything in awhile
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Liliana smiled and took the cookie and ate it it was really good "Thanks I will remember that" she look around "Ally I can't see the guild where is it"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:49 pm

"Crimson Liger is under ground only the members can get in" Ally said if she wanted to see the guild they had a walk to go they were kinda of far from the guild
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:06 pm

"Oh that was why we could never find it" Liliana smiled and laughed a little at how many times she had heard about people from the council who could not find Crimson Liger now she could understand why
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:30 pm

"I'll show it to you if you would like and yea thats why you could never find it our first master thought of things like this" she smile thinking at how famous the guild was people looking for them now and wanting to kill them she couldn't be more proud
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Liliana smiled sweet "Only the members can get in and I am not a member and I respect that so no thanks Ally" she would like to see the guild but there was probably a reason why only the members could get in "But what is there more to see?"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:53 pm

"Would you like to see the love tree?" she asked since she was showing her around and it wasn't something she showed everyone
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Liliana looked like she was choking and blushed a lot "Ohm Ally you are sweet and very very beautiful but I just don't have such feelings for you" She said it very fast she was hoping she did not hurt Ally feelings
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Ally blushed and shook her head she didn't mean it like that "Im not gay I was just asking if you wanted to see the tree!" her face was bright red and people were staring at them Ally then laugh it was funny
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Liliana look with wide eyes at Ally "Oh I just thought.. I just mean" she could not help but laugh it was really funny "Sorry Ally and yea I would like to see it" Liliana smiled how stupid could she be and she was probably just as bright red in her face as Ally was
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Ally laugh as they walk it was to funny not something she would be forgetting anytime soon anyway "Hey I been meaning to ask you are you bi or something?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Liliana smiled "Or something in other words straight" she look at Ally with a smile "Why do you have a crush on me hmmm?" she said it a little teasing
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:28 pm

"You got jokes now" she laugh as they walk and came up to a giant tree it was purple for some reason and that was the love tree "I was just asking because I would think you be married or have a boyfriend"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Liliana look at the love tree it was so beautiful she could understand why it was called the love tree "I was never married and I have not talked to Leia's dad since she was born so no I don't have a boyfriend" she look at Ally with a smile "So what about you do you have someone special in your life?"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:32 pm

"I scare most guys once they know who I am so guess there nobody special in my life right now at this moment" she laugh it was kinda of funny to her it was kinda of sad that she had a dead beat boyfriend but she didn't seem to mind it to much
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Liliana laughed she could imagine how the guys was a little scare of her "I know some good places to meet cute guys we could go there one day if you wanted"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next