Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER sting eucliffe SLEEP

Go down 
+5
Haze
KingHyuuga
Sinner
Dragon-spirit
Liliana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Liliana had waited just over one hour for the ship she should sail with and the ship was just over one hour late Liliana sighed she had her red shirt with a white skirt and white boots on she look at all the people which also waited the sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky Liliana smiled as long as it was such a good weather she did not mind waiting
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Ally laughed sitting down she looked around to see if anybody was here when the drinks came Ally took the first drink down so fast her chest was hot but she loved it "I hope you can drink"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Liliana laughed at Ally "Okay Ally what do say you to make a small bet with me" she took her drink as fast as Ally she could feel her throat burned slightly but it was good Liliana look at the bartender "two more"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:25 pm

"A bet what kind of bet?" she said waiting for the next round of drinks to come if it was a good bet she couldn't wait for it she hoped it was something good so she could just win it
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Liliana smiled as their drinks came "The the first of us that get so drunk they can't walk must do what the other one says in a full day" she took her drink down as fast as before but her throat was not burning this time
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Taiyou brought the girls another round of drinks standing there in a long blue shirt and some black jeans he liked the bet they was having he would help buy them drinks "I think you should take the bet me and my friend will pay for you lovely ladies drinks"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Nate nodded sitting by Ally with a drink in his hand himself he didn't mind it would be fun to watch anyway he took a sip of his drink with his eyes close he was so calm "I got the bill bring the ladies three more rounds" he said giving the bartender some money
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Ally took the other shot to the head the boys seem nice enough to buy them drinks so she took the next round of drinks they had brought and she finished them she was burning anymore she felt fine now "You got yourself a bet Liliana"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Liliana smiled "Before I forget it it don't need not be tomorrow just a day within a week" she took next round of drinks and look at the boys they were both cute "I hope you don't regret it boys we can drink a lot" she look at them and smiled "By the way I am Liliana and the redhead is Ally" she smiled back til Ally
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Taiyou you brought them another round he smile he started to like this he sat down next to Liliana "I'm Taiyou pleasure to meet you two and I don't think we'll regret it"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Nate watched closely at the girls drink he couldn't take his eyes off of them who would get drunk first he just had to see "I'm Nate Almark"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Ally drunk another one then a second one she drunk them both at the same time a bit to fast she started to feel something but she wasn't drunk yet she could keep going "Nice to meet you boys my friend right here is single and looking"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Liliana smiled and shook her head "Wrong question Ally the correct question is" Liliana took the next drink slightly slower otherwise she knew she would get drunk too fast "What brings two mages out to the club" she smiled she could easy sense they both had magical power "I am right"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Taiyou had just paid for about four other rounds that came up and he got him a little drink was he leaking out magic how did she know that she was good "You can tell all that just by looking at us or which one of us were you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Nate just sipped some of his drink Taiyou would ask a question like that he didn't really care as much he knew he was cute and hot but that was his own story and that didn't matter as much but he that was just him being him
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Ally started to drink a bit slow because she didn't want to get drunk she wanted to win this bet overall she had so many things she would like Liliana to do for her as she finished one drink and drunk the other one a bit to fast "Cause mages wanna party to and I think the pink hair one is cute"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Liliana laughed and took the next drink she was a little drunk and she knew that was bad because there was no way she would lose "I was looking at both of you and no I can't tell by just looking but you are so close to me I can sense your power it is not difficult once you know it" she smiled to Ally "Okay then I am taking him you can't have both" she look back at Taiyou "I could teach you how to sense peoples power but it costs a kiss" she smiled and leaned towards him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Marcus was with a friend, a guild member he was about to leave and get ready to leave Oak town when he noticed Ally and Liliana. He walked out of the bar and moved across the street to catch up with them. "Oh Ally, and Master Liliana, how are you two doing today. Long time no see." Marcus looked over to the left to spot the two male mages. "And who might you two be." Marcus smiled a bit, although it wasn't a regular smile.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Taiyou lead over to Liliana kissing her on the lips she said it would cost but it was nothing that he didn't mind it one bit after the kiss he looked at the guy he had no idea who the hell he was but he knew the girls he didn't say anything
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Nate drunk some more he laugh a bit at Ally comment she was drunk he could tell then he saw Marcus "That would be Marcus he would be Liliana student you gotta learn these things" he said as he sipped his drunk again it was good
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Ally had another drink she smiled at Liliana she was kissing Taiyou that she couldn't believe she was almost drunk she was getting there but when Ally saw Marcus she was very loud "We're doing great oh these are our dates for the night their buying us drinks the one in pink hair name is Nate he looked like a fucking chick and the kissing boy over there is Taiyou"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Liliana smiled to Taiyou she had not thought he would do it but she was happy he did it Liliana look at Marcus "How many times must I say it stop calling me master you are not my student any longer" she smiled and took another drink "I am fine as soon as I win the bet" she look back at Taiyou with a smile "Payment accepted put your arms around me but without touching me but as close to me as you can and try whether you can sense something different"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Nate laugh it was crazy how this was working out for Taiyou he was putting on moves and she was loving it he open his eyes staring over at Ally for a second checking her out "Drunk yet Ally?" he asked as he sipped his drunk again
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Taiyou smiled putting his arm around Liliana but he didn't touch her he try not to do anyway it was kinda of hard as he came close to her he felt something was mostly different "You got a lot of things going on Liliana I sense that" he didn't get what Nate was laughing at
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Ally took down another shot but she drunk it a bit to fast this time she was going to show she could drink all day she looked Nate in the face "Not yet! why don't you just buy me a whole bottle?" she asked knowing she could handle it even though she was laughing
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Liliana smiled "At least you can sense something but I don't think it is my magic" she did a small hand gesture and shadows covered her left hand "Take both my hands and see if you can feel the difference" she look back at Ally "I am starting to think it was a bad bet I made" she smiled and look back at Taiyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next