Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP ORDER sting

Go down 
+5
Haze
KingHyuuga
Sinner
Dragon-spirit
Liliana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Liliana had waited just over one hour for the ship she should sail with and the ship was just over one hour late Liliana sighed she had her red shirt with a white skirt and white boots on she look at all the people which also waited the sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky Liliana smiled as long as it was such a good weather she did not mind waiting
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:02 pm

"I won't listen to everything she says" Nate said as he took Ally hand then wrapped his arm around her waist smiling he wasn't sure if this was luck or if this was some good blessing
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Ally smile and walk with Nate out of the club she waved to Liliana as they walk out she hope they would have fun she started to walk to the house with him while he held onto her
[exit]
OOC:Just for now I'll be back later in about two hours Liliana and Taiyou keep RPing
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Liliana smiled and shook her head "Don't get too cocky Taiyou I may be drunk but I am not that drunk to let you get away with that" she took around his head and kissed him much more than before
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Taiyou kissed her back he like it the feeling of him kissing her was great it was just awesome he couldn't help but feel so good and hold her close while he kissed her
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Liliana blushed slightly it was a long time since she had kissed such with anyone and she enjoyed it very much she put her arms around his neck and kept kissing him
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Taiyou just couldn't stop kissing her there was people looking at them people had stop stare and was saying awww he started to blush he wasn't sure if she liked him or if she was just drunk
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Liliana heard the people she stopped kissing Taiyou and smiled to him "Will you excuse me sweety" she got up and look at the people that was looking at her and Taiyou "Sorry but will you shut up" her eyes became completely black with shadows and she got a big shadow behind her that looked like a monster she was drunk and they annoyed her so she was not afraid to use her magic
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:56 pm

"Wow Liliana chill" he said taking her hand even though everybody back up and didn't say nothing but Taiyou laugh it was nice she was drunk but he guess she liked him maybe they should go somewhere "Come on lets go outside better out there"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:11 am

Liliana look angry at the people her eyes became normal and the shadow behind her disappeared she look at Taiyou "Good idea before they get to say hi to Kalitas" she smiled to him and walked out with him
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:07 am

Taiyou walk out with her holding her by her arm as they walk out it was night theme the stars were out it was a nice sight and he didn't want her to be mad "You get mad easy"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:24 am

Liliana shook her head "No I don't only when I'm drunk" she smiled and put her amrs around him "But it also goes away quickly again so I am not mad now although I am still considering to let them say hello to Kalitas"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:53 am

Taiyou wrapped his arm around her he was started to understand a bit more and he liked how she acted Taiyou smile but he started to cough "Who is Kalitas?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:04 am

Liliana enjoyed that his arms was around her "Kalitas is my big monster bodyguard he is one of the monsters I command with summoning magic if you're not good to me I will summon him" she smiled sweet to him
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:21 am

Taiyou laugh while he cough it was probably the air that was hurting him right now but it was funny "And here I thought you liked me you gonna have your monster attack me I'm hurt"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:30 am

Liliana laughed and kissed him "I do like you so I will feel bad about it afterwards" she laughed more and smiled the air did not helped on that she was drunk it only made it worse
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:15 am

Taiyou blushed a bit he didn't want to ask this question he was kinda of scared to ask "Like me enough to wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked looking down it was the most stupid question he ever asked "Forget it"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 am

Liliana blushed a lot and hugged him "Don't say forget it I like you a lot I really do" she look at him "But I am also really drunk so I'm not thinking as clearly as I should to give you an answer" she smiled warm and put a hand on his cheek "Take me out for dinner one day when I'm not drunk and then I am sure you will get an answer you will like" she hoped she had not hurt him and that she had explained well enough
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:01 am

Taiyou thought about it gave her a nod she was drunk so he could understand it for the most part he smile at her a bit "Sure Liliana I can wait for that" he couldn't believe he just said he could wait
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:22 am

Liliana smiled happy she was glad he understood her "Thanks Taiyou you are so sweet" she look at him with a smile "Will you help me over to Ally's house I can feel I am getting very tired thanks to I am drunk and the air"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:51 am

"Sure" Taiyou held her hand he remember whee they were suppose to go he kinda of stop smiling he was sweet that wasn't going nobody like sweet he look down as they walk
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 am

Liliana look at him as they walked "Taiyou you will hear a secret" she smiled and talked before he could say anything "You are the first in several years that I have kissed with and you are also the first in several years I've liked so much so don't stop smiling just because I'm drunk and says some stupid things"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:18 am

"Oh thank you and it wasn't that I just didn't know what to talk to you about" Taiyou said as he looked up at her with a smile he was lying and he was bad at lying sometimes but he couldn't say anything about it look up and saw Ally house it was a big house
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Liliana smiled she could not feel he lied she was too drunk "It is okay nobody says you should talk all the time" she look up at Ally house "It must be the big one"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:32 am

Taiyou gave her a nod there was no way it wasn't that house "You got the key?" he asked not sure if Ally gave her one or if they should knock
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:47 am

"Key" Liliana look in all her pockets "Nop don't have a key guess we have to knock" Liliana walked over to the door and knocked on the door "Ally open it is me and Taiyou!" she shouted and smiled to Taiyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next