Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Some ones on the Tower. Vote_lcapSome ones on the Tower. Voting_barSome ones on the Tower. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Some ones on the Tower. Vote_lcapSome ones on the Tower. Voting_barSome ones on the Tower. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe ORDER SLEEP

Some ones on the Tower.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

Some ones on the Tower. Empty
PostSubject: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 pm

On top of the tower of the past was a figure it would have been hard to tell from the bottom of the tower but some one was standing on the top of the tower and watching over everything no knew who it was or why he was there but on top of the tower the only thing seen was his robes and his mask it was Carbine this was his first apperance since he had dissappered.

Last edited by Faceless on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Kenji was at it again picking fights with people from other guilds. The scene was a rival guild of Crimson Liger noticed Kenji and attacked him. Kenji holding one of the rival guild members with a headlock and a bottle of wine in his other hand. "If you fools can't......b-beat me w-while I'm drunk.......t-tt-tthan your's fucked." Kenji threw thew bottle and slammed the guy into the ground and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 am

Carbine slowly shifted his head towards whatever he heard eventually even jumping from the top of the tower and walked over towards the random drunken talking and fighting but he seemed to just stand there he had no interest in fighting "..." but once it was over he start walking in the same drietion as Kenji but he wouldn't fight him still Carbine being guildless didn't interfear with these guild matters.

Last edited by Faceless on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Kenji walked off scratching his head. He walked for his targeted zone and started wondering in thought. "Damnit now I gotta back track, if I hope to get this mission over with." Kenji stopped to notice he was being followed he rubbed the back of his head thinking of other concerns and went back to walking. Until he arrived at the lush green plain. The large area had claw marks all around. "Hm, this is the place."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:05 pm

When Kenji looked at Carbine all he would see is his single eye looking back at him eventually he walked in a different area he was staying outside of the area Kenji was standing he didn't feel comfortable there after seeing what he did it in his eye he might get himself into something he didnt want to, but incase a sitution came that Kenji needed help with something Carbine wasn't that far away.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 pm

A large beast swoop down from the sky, it shadow was cast as it feel down. Kenji noticing the large shadow he looked up only to get what seemed to look like Kenji getting flatten when the beast landed on the ground. The beast looked like a large Saber Bear. The beast was larger than any beast out there, well second to largest. It had the size of a small dragon, a draco. The beast would be lifted up and quickly thrown to the left. Kenji walked from the small crater and stretched a bit. "You got me off guard but that won't happen now that I'm sobering up."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Carbine looked at the casted shadow *Something is there....* it was a small dragon eventually turning his head back he continued to watch Kenji continue on with his work he doubted what he did was anything effective against the draco but he could always be wrong, Carbine started taking steps into the open abit more they were slow incase he needed to step away but he could speed up if he felt he needed to step in at somepoint.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:48 pm

The draco had got up unaffected by Kenji throw. The draco enraged charged at Kenji. "Ah, just what I want to see." Kenji said with a smirk, he dashed at the Draco his muscles flexed and bulged out. Kenji jumped over the Draco and landed behind it grabbing it's tail and throwing it to the sky. Kenji had then jumped up to the sky and punched the draco in the gut having it spew ice on the ground. Kenji moved to grab it's tail again and throw it down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:40 am

Carbine just blinked and then choose to step away*i think is he fine* While he walked back into the bushes he figured this person was fine taking the draco on his own and there was no reason for him to get into anything Carbine one in the tree line just waiting he wanted to the see the end of this still.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Kenji landed on the fallen dragon stomach and jumped down from the dragon. He took out a note pad and started to write in it. "Hm...ice dragon, why are you here?" The dragon was calm and knocked out. Kenji was thinking as to what forced the dragon to this town, he needed to finish his mission and that was to bring peace to the town. Killing the dragon wouldn't be a good move, so he needed to attack this from a different angle. "Why are you here!?!"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Carbine walked out of the bushes and started looking at the knocked out dragon while Kenji was looking fort why it was here Carbine was just looking at was an ice dragon he had started walking around in a circle ths was his first time seeing an ice dragon.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Kenji turned around to see the man who walked around in a circle, who examine the dragon. "Hm...first time seeing a dragon? Or ice Dragon?" Kenji had to admit this ice dragon was big for it's size but it was still young. "Can't lie, he does look nice. Man if I had room I would of took the dragon in. But I have no room at the moment. This dragon must of been separated from it's parent dragon." Kenji was rambling as he was thinking of the situation. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Carbine looked back as he asked his first question and even stoped walking to awnswer him. " My first time seeing an ice dragon that isn't form books..." Carbine said after Kenji explained what he felt had happend "I am Carbine, and a small idea for this type of situation i would reccomend you find some one who can take care of younger dragons if you can't..." Cabine explained his idea to him to see if it would help him.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Kenji pointed at the dragon and smiled. "So wanna take a dragon?" Kenji said in a playful mood. "Nice to meet ya Carbine, I'm Kenji. What brings you out here, I bet some mystic training right?" Kenji had then pulled out the paper he was given to search for the person name who gave him the mission. "Damn I might as well bring this bad boy back, well for a minute until we find a place for him."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Carbine didn't laugh but he did give a reponds " Well Kenji... i have space to keep dragon nor do i think i would want one..." He stated "I don't have a reason to go anywere...i just walk around and were i end up i end up." Carbine explained how he ended up places "I don't actually live anywere, that is why you will see me in various places." Carbine ended his explaination after that he didnt say anything after Kenji's last words.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Kenji nodded his head and poked at the dragon. He had then remembered that the guild had some dragon slayers hopefully they would be of some help well one at least. "Silver that brat must know something." Kenji grabbed the dragon and lifted it up, he then turned back. "Hey you hungry, you can come back to the guild with me while I drop this bad boy off at the guild. Drinks will be on me." Kenji stated as he walked into town with the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Carbine kind of looked abit nervous once he said about going to a guild "I...will alteast walk you back there... i will not go into your guild....large amounts of people make me....nervous..." Carbine said as if he was scared of people he didn't want to offened Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Kenji had a long look on his face. "I understand but man you need to relax a bit, I won't drag you inside but I'm gonna get you drunk." Kenji boosted about and laughed. He relaxed the large dragon on his shoulder as he stopped a bit to laugh at his joke. He then began to walk back into town. "I'm going to find the guy first and then we going to take the train."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Carbine kind of just looked around sometimes he didnt know how to relax "Well..i just i can atleast try to stand the trains.." Carbine said he had used the trains before most of the time they were in the lone carts so no one saw him "Hope, you were joking about the drinking part..." Carbine had said he wasn't sure what to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Kenji laughed at Carbine last comment. "My friend I don't joke about two things. One is drinking and the second one is females. Trust me, your gonna get use to me and realize when I'm joking soon enough." As the two reached to town, Kenji had booked two tickets and as for an empty cart thanks to their dragon friend. As Kenji was leaving the ticket booth he noticed their dragon buddy waking up. "Here's your ticket and as for you draco your going to relax."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:00 am

Carbine then shurged "Oh well...guess mine i will have to drink quickly then." Carbine said he wasn't sure if Kenji would get it "I will join you for a few then since i have the time.." Once Carbine got the tickets he bowed in politeness and started walking onto to the train he even open held the doorfor him to get in "You might as well enter first since you are carrying a dragon." he said.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Kenji held his hand up. "No need to bow or anything and as for the drinks we'll get some when we reach Oak town. Thanks for opening the door." Kenji walked in moving the dragon in first. The dragon however listened to Kenji comment and walked in the train cart ducking it's head. Kenji had then walked in and sat down on the chair. The cart was empty since Kenji didn't want to risk the dragon and the passengers.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Carbine blinked while he walked in "Well i am not worried about the drinking part. i am more being myself with the bowing part..." he said while they walked into the cart. Carbine wasn't sure what to think an empty cart was nice he just found a nice spot to sit close by Kenji he kept his eye on outside the window seeing anyones reaction to having a cart with a dragon in it he might get a good laugh from it.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Kenji laid his head back closing his eyes, the dragon did the same closing it's eyes. "So Carbine you've ever been in a guild before?" Kenji asked as he opened his eyes, he then went into his pocket and picked out his flask. It had some liquor in it and it was time for a sip. He took a sip and offered some to Carbine. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Carbine nodded yes " I was in one before." he said he didnt say anything afterwards about that he looked at the flask and then said "Why not there is nothing else to do but wait." Carbine took the took it and then part turned his head away form view of Kenji and the dragon and took a drink then put his mask back down and handed it back " There you go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some ones on the Tower.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next