Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Vote_lcapSome ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Voting_barSome ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Vote_lcapSome ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Voting_barSome ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting SLEEP ORDER

Some ones on the Tower.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

On top of the tower of the past was a figure it would have been hard to tell from the bottom of the tower but some one was standing on the top of the tower and watching over everything no knew who it was or why he was there but on top of the tower the only thing seen was his robes and his mask it was Carbine this was his first apperance since he had dissappered.

Last edited by Faceless on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Kenji took the flask back and put it away. "Ah that's good, hm...you wasn't in Shadow Wolves right? I could of sworn I remember them having a masked member." Kenji said as he placed a finger on his chin thinking back.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Carbine then said "Well...i am not sure waht exactly to tell you...after all form what i heard some people bare hatred against other guilds at times..." Carbine stated he wasn't exactly sure what to tell him because he didnt want to remember what guild he was from so he was covering it up "Somethings people dont want known sometimes if you get what i mean?" Carbine asked he was trying to be rude or mean in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Kenji nodded his head. "I see, so why you travel all around then?" Kenji said as he looked at the sleeping dragon.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Carbine then said "I travel alot because i have a lot of free time to myself, so what better way to kill time then to look around what you can fine." he started his explaination "Since i am not bound to a guild i have the time to go around and do as i feel, since i dont live in one soild place i can be anywere." Carbine finished his explainatio while looking at the sleeping dragon as well it appered to be an interesting site to him.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Kanji smiled. "Hm...If I wasn't bound to my guild I would be having some wild times indeed. But I love those fools to much to even regret join them. Besides I'm set with them, bad looking ladies inside the guild."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Carbine then said "Aslong as you enjoy your guild and the people who follow it that is all that should matter." He said delighted at his words atleast. " A good group of guild members is all that matter to people today doesn't it Kenji?"

Last edited by Faceless on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:04 pm

There as a boom as Inazuma came to a sudden stop at the edge of town the boom had come from the air collapsing behind him from his speed, not much for a silent entrance. Kaze and Tsuch appeared with him not long afterwards. Kaze forming out of the air and Tsuch rising from the ground. "People ahead" Kaze spoke to the others. "Should I scout" Inazuma said, "No I think Kaze would do best for this" Tsuch interjected. "We are in town, scouting is not nessecary just walk casually" Kaze said walking into town silently towards the tower.
Back to top Go down
http://devastation.canadian-forum.com
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Kenji smiled and nodded. "Yea, but a good group of people period is all anyone needs. Weather your in a guild or not, right?" Kenji got up to look at the map, they had four more stops left. "We got four more long steps left, you can take a nap if you want. I'll wake you up when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:08 am

Carbine nodded to Kenji's first comment "I am not overly tired...so i am fine. not like i haven't spent lots of time staring out windows before.."Carbine said he then partly lefted up his mask it wasn't far enough for anyone to be able to see anything and he appered to sertch his chin then put his mask down into the proper fitting place.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:58 am

"When was the train supposed to leave" Kaze asked as they arrived at the train station. "I think it has already left for the next town" Inazuma pointed out as there was no one at the station. "How far out is it Tsuch?" Kaze asked. Tsuch eyes glowed brown as his magic seal appeared. "I think they are almost to the other town, what should we do?" Tsuch said. "The only thing we can do, we are going to have to travel to the other town by foot again. If I am right we should arrive there just after the train" Kaze said dissappearing into the wind. "Right" Tsuch said sinking into the ground. Inazuma took off running at a great speed along the train tracks so he couldn't get lost. he could sense, himself, or as they refered to eachother now, brothers, moving along side him and below him.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Kenji nodded his head and closed his eyes. "Well Carbine I'm gonna go close my eyes a bit, and relax since this will be a long travel. Wake me up when we reach Sak Town. Or if our little friend over there acts up."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:32 pm

"Not a porblem...i will try to say something, rest easy Kenji." Carbine said while he still looked out of the window wating for the time to past he looked around at the empty cart for a second since they were both asleep had a chance to ponder to himself and he even lifted his mask for a breif mintue to he felt less contricted but put it back down shortly after,To Carbine time was going slow.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:30 pm

**I can feel the train, we are actually closing in on it** Tsuch said in his thoughts to his other bodies. **Do you think we could actually catch it, I am getting a little tired of running** Inazuma joked back. **Maybe if we picked up the speed, we could be on it in a few minutes** Tsuch said. **Well then what are we waiting for** Kaze said. Inazuma's eyes shined brighter as he added more magic into his spell, he started picking up more speed. smoke clouds from the train were visible, they were indeed catching up to it.

Tsuch raised himself halfway out of the ground moving along with Inazuma just barely keeping up with his increased speed. Kaze too became visible as he flew between them. he lowered a chain from each arm down to his brothers and flew up ahead catching up to the train, he landed on it. He retracted the chains with his 'brothers' on the other end. they came flying forward as they both landed on either side of him. "Well...that...wasn't...so...hard" Inazuma said completely out of breath from running. "Well I would have done that sooner but we weren't close enough to the train, and my chains only extend so far" Kaze said dropping between two of the train carts, he opened one of the doors. three men, all of them appeared to be sleeping. Inazuma and Tsuch followed behind Kaze, they all sat in a booth together. none of them had any idea that carbine was awake.....
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Kenji hearing some scuffing when he closed his eyes. He heard some noise on top of the carts. "What the hell is that sound?" Kenji said as opened his eyes slightly the dragon to had got up and tensed up. "Be calm draco. Carbine you heard that?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Carbine slowly looked over he had heard something going on evnetualy once he heard what Kenji said Cabine then said "Yes... i did hear that..." Carbine waswondering what to do here then Carbine looked at the three who had been sitting in the chairs Cabine wasn't sure what to say or do right now.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:03 pm

"I'm sorry we didn't mean to disturb anyone" Kaze spoke softly since the last man did not stir he didn't want to be any more rude then they had already been. "We sort of missed the train" Inazuma said after Kaze. "Carbine, he said" Inazuma reached across the cart holding out his hand "I'm Inazuma" he spoke just as gently as Kaze though his voice was higher toned then Kaze's.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Kenji didn't even bothered to open his eyes. "Hmm...friends of yours Carbine." Kenji said as he scratched the back of his head still not opening them.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Carbine nodded "I don't know any of these people..." Carbine slowly turned his eye down to look at this persons hand he eventually slowly raised his own he wasn't sure if shaking one of the hands of two random people was smart but eventually he just did it so.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:33 pm

"how long do you think it will be before we hit the next town?" Tsuch asked his brotheren, his voice being deeper than the other twos. "Hard to say" Kaze said to him. "All in good time, besides this gives us time to better aqaint ourselves with Carbine" Inazuma was always trying to branch out. this was the hard part about each of his bodies being connected but also having their own personalities as if they were different people, it was almost like they were different people.

**Inazuma, you know others are weaknesses right? it is best not to get close to them** **I am not going to get close I just like to talk to others besides you guys every now and again** the voices went silent.

Inazuma kept his body faced towards Carbine and Kenji, plus the man who was still sleeping. "So what fate has made you fine gentlemen take the train today?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:38 am

Carbine then looked back for a second "I was exploreing and i eventually just started following the person behide me with a dragon.." Carbine explain he wasn't sure what too think about all of them one appered to atleast try to talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm

"I was on a mission to stop a dragon, I'll advise not getting close to him. He seems to act up every now and then." Kenji said his eyes still closed, the dragon sniff the group and started to growl. "Hey Draco, you better stop."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:49 pm

"Ha, Draco seems to be a fiesty one, it's fine the sooner he gets it out of his system the better I guess" Inazuma said keeping a smile on his face...The truth was Draco probably smelled dragon blood on them since the three of them had just killed one just yesterday, the scent could still linger on them for all they knew.

Tsuch straighten himself up, he wasn't a fan of dragons, he looked at Draco with his dark stone eyes, he finally turned his attention to Kenji "Your a Dragon Slayer aren't you?" his voice was deep and seemed to explode into the quiet train cart.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 pm

"It might be too much noise, i am not too sure" Carbine said once the question came up he never knew he was he never asked what kind of mage he was but he never wanted to ask because it was non of his bussiness, Carbine just kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Kenji opened his eyes and opened his flask one more time trying to drink a sip from it to find out it was empty. "Dragon Slayer huh. Hell no, I a mage that fights with his fist and weapons. I'm an equip mage." The draco hissed back at the three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some ones on the Tower.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next